Intro: E,A,E,A
Verse 1
E
My home, ain’t much to it
A
Just some rollin hills, and a river through it
E
But when the time is right, you can sit outside
A
Hear the crickets reminisce’n in the moonlight
Cm A
But watch for cotton mouths, in the cain break
Cm A B
They’re thicker than the air on a summer’s day
Chorus
E B E A
And I know where I belong
E B A
And the steady currents strong
F#m G#m A
No matter where I am, my heart’s gonna flow back to it
(No)
Like there’s a river through it
Instrumental: E,A
Verse 2
E
Plan some extra time, if you come to visit
A
Cause from the interstate, it’s gonna take a minute
E
Pass the old gin, and all the pine trees
A
Hay meadows dancing to the rhythm of the evening breeze
Cm A
My life is made of, nights like these
Cm A B
It ain’t much but I’ve never been hard to please
Chorus
E B E A
And I know where I belong
E B A
And the steady currents strong
F#m G#m A
No matter where I am, my heart’s gonna flow back to it
(No)
Like there’s a river through it
Bridge
Cm A E
To most folks she’s a view from an airplane
CM A B
But those hardwood hills, everyday are call'n my name
Chorus
E B E A
And I know where I belong
E B A
And the steady currents strong
F#m G#m A
No matter where I am, my heart’s gonna flow back to it (x2 for outro)
(No)
Like there’s a river through it
Outro: E,A,E,A,E
Home » Matt Stell » Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It
Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It. Kategori Artis :
Matt Stell
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Matt Stell - A River Through It dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)