INTRO: G A C G
A7 C
My eyes were open, but I couldn't see no-how
G D G
Words were spoken, but they couldn't be true
A7
Here's a singer with some time on her hands
C G
What can I do now, where's the Band?
A7 C G
What can I do now, where, where's the Band?
A7 C
The sun was shining, but the day was dark as night
G D G
Darkness miming vision and light
A7
When the fleeting moments asked if I'd like to dance
C
I said, "Yes, I might"
Em C
I said, "Yes, I might"
A7
I said, "Yes, I might
C A G
Oh where, oh where's the Band?"
INSTRUMENTAL: A C G A C G
A7 C
He's a lover, he's a killer, he's a friend
G D G
He's a hunter and the hunt never ends
A7
But the inner woman that's inside every man
C
Might just sing sometime
Em C
Might just sing sometime
A7
Might just sing sometime
C A7 G A C
Where, oh where, Where's the Band?
OUTRO:
G A C
Where's the Band?
G A C
Where's the Band?
G A C
Where's the Band? (Where's the Band?)
G A C
Where's the Band? (Where's the Band?)
G A C
Where's the Band? (Where's the Band?)
G A C
Where's the Band? (Where's the Band?)
Home » Melanie Safka » Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band
Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band. Kategori Artis :
Melanie Safka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - Wheres The Band dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)