INTRO: D G A (2x)
D G
You told me yourself you were a writer
A
You followed every line and theme right through
D G
I never suspected I was a one-nighter
A
But there was this line, I'm gonna keep it for you
CHORUS:
D
'Cause you let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
And you call yourself a writer
D
You let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
I'm gonna keep it for you
D G
Oh, some people think you're quite amazing
A
They heard you do your songs on radio
D G
But somewhere in that sweet there's bitter tasting
A
'Cause down deep inside, you know that somebody knows
CHORUS:
D
You let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
And you call yourself a writer
D
You let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
I'm gonna keep it for you
D
I'm gonna play it out loud
I'm gonna do it one more time
G
I'm gonna do it my show
A
I want the world to know
D
Oh, it just takes one night to make a reputation
G A
Oh, it just takes one lie to break a heart
D
And it just takes one line to make a song sing
G
But you let me go
D
I want the world to know, you let it go
INSTRUMENTAL: G A D G A
D G
So, let me pose this question while you're posing
A
Let me wonder why, that's what I do
D G
I saw you open your eyes while mine were closing
A
Did you take it all down from your point of view
CHORUS:
D
Or did you let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
And you call yourself a writer
D
You let it go
G
You let that line go, you let it go
A
I'm gonna keep it for you
D
I'm gonna play it out loud
I'm gonna do it one more time
G A
I'm gonna do it my show
I want the world to know
D
That it just takes one night to make a reputation
G A
It just takes one lie to break a heart
D
And it just takes one line to make a song sing
G
You let me go
D
And I want the world to know, you let it go
Home » Melanie Safka » Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer
Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer. Kategori Artis :
Melanie Safka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Call Yourself A Writer dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)