INTRO: D
You can go fishin'
A
Stay out all night
D
You can go fishin'
G D
Baby, it's all right
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
I'm givin' you the sign
G D
And then, you can go fishin'
G D
'Cause you're off my mind
You can go ramble
Far from my door
A D
And baby, you can ramble
G D
Like you always did before
G D
And baby, you can ramble
G D
I'm givin' you the sign
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
'Cause you're off my mind
You can go gamble
All that you own
A D
And baby, you can gamble
G D
All the little things you own
G D
And baby, you can gamble
G D
All the things I've never known
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
I'm givin' you the sign
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
'Cause you're off my mind
INSTRUMENTAL: A D G D G D G D G D G D
Oh baby, you can cry too
A
All day and morn
D
Baby, you can cry too
G D
With somebody or alone
G D
And baby, you can cry
G D
On any shoulder but my own
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
I'm givin' you the sign
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
I'm giving you the line
G D
And you can go fishin'
G D
'Cause you're off my mind
Home » Melanie Safka » Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin
Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin. Kategori Artis :
Melanie Safka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Melanie Safka - You Can Go Fishin dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)