Intro : C, G x3
C G D
There's this little girl and I think she's so fine
C G D
And I'm not giving up until she is mine
C G D
See I want to be her boy and I want her to be my girl
C G D
Because since I've met her I been in another world
C G D
She was just my friend and now I want more
C G D
There's something special to her she's not just another whore I said
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C G
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C D
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C G
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C D
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G D
See everybody else has gotten involved
C G D
That's not the way this should've evolved
C G D
I should have just told you how I felt
C G F
But when I'm around you my words just melt
C G D
She was just my friend and now I want more
C G D
There's something special to her she's not just another whore
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C G
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C D
What's D D D D Deal Deal x4
C G D
She was just my friend and now I want more
C G D
There's something special to her she's not just another whore
C G D
She was just my friend and now I want more
C G F
There's something special to her she's not
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C G
What's D D D D Deal Deal
C G
What's D D D D Dillio Dillio
C D
What's D D D D Deal Deal x8
Home » Mest » Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Mest
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mest - Whats The Dillio Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)