Em Am
When the morning sun came up I crawled into her bed
C D Em
The tears in her eyes were fallin’
Am
I could feel no sorrow for the cruel things I had said
C D Em
In my drunken state I did not care at all
G D
She said, sailor, sailor tell me will you ever change your ways
Am Em
Oh, do not take me through this stormy weather
G D
I can feel your sorrow, you have seen your better days
Am C
Ah, but I could not have loved you any better
D Em
No, I could not have loved you any better
Am Em
Amber shades of red slashed through the night
D Em
And light the bed where I suppose I will lie alone a while until her cryin is done
Am Em
I cannot explain why I cannot feel her pain
D Am
I’ve grown unfeeling I suppose
C D Em
I’ve grown unfeeling I suppose
Home » Mickey Newbury » Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor
Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor. Kategori Artis :
Mickey Newbury
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Sailor Sailor dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)