A C#7 D Bm
A solitary whippoorwill is singing in the night
E7 D E A E A
I watch until he spreads his wings and he sails into the sky
C#7 D Bm
Somewhere in the distance I can hear his painful song
A E7 A
He said some memories are better left alone
Have you ever seen a freight train rolling down the track
Eighty wheels on a thread of steel never looking back
Even when I was young it still chilled me to the bone
Yes some memories are better left alone
D D+ Bm G#dim
Do you ever have a longing for a pure and simple time
A F#m D E7
When all we had between us was a dream and one thin dime
A C#7 D Bm
And we were flat out on the highway with no place to be but gone
A E7 A
Yes, some memories are better left alone
Well I feel just like that whippoorwill singing in the night
Trying once again to sleep I turn out the light
Lying in the darkness I am waiting for the dawn
Yes some memories are better left alone
A C#7 D Dm
I am lying in the darkness waiting for the dawn
A E7 D Bm A
Lord, some memories are better left alone
Home » Mickey Newbury » Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone
Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone. Kategori Artis :
Mickey Newbury
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mickey Newbury - Some Memories Are Better Left Alone dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)