D
Dear Employer -
A Em
I'd like to tell you that it's been wonderful these last few
G
years
D A
But now you know I've got a new shoe
Em G
And I'll be wearing it so far from here
D
Dear Employer -
A Em G
Your escalators are very dangerous on the way down
D A
They rip the skin and they pull you in
Em G
Spit out the boney bits and coffee grounds
D
Dear Employer -
A Em G
I heard a story When you were just knee-high Higher than I
D A
You built the wings The propeller, too
Em G
With balsa wood and glue you made it fly
D
Dear Employer -
A Em G
You commanded me Your commendations now don't mean as much
D A
I'm a lost cause Causing a problem
Em G
But I promise to be way out of touch
D
Dear Employer -
A Em
When you hear the news Please save the saintly words for
G
saintly souls
D A
I'll be long-gone Long-gone and rotting
Em G
Long-gone and ulcerous A thing untold
D A C G
D A
That's the reason that I quit
C G
The reason that I quit
D A
That's the reason that I quit
C G
The reason that I quit
D A
That's the reason that I quit
C G
The reason that I quit
That's the reason
That's the reason
That's the reason
That's the reason
Home » Minus 5 » Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit
Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit. Kategori Artis :
Minus 5
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - Dear Employer The Reason I Quit dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)