Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special)
INSTRUMENTAL BREAK
| Cadd9 Am7 Dm - Dm7Maj - Dm7 G |
VERSE 1
Cadd9 Am7
Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
Tell me baby do you recognise me? Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me
Cadd9 Am7
(Happy Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it, with a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
Now I know what a fool I've been, but if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again
CHORUS 2
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special)
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special) oh…
INSTRUMENTAL BREAK
| Cadd9 Am7 Dm - Dm7Maj - Dm7 G | x2
VERSE 2
Cadd9 Am7
A crowded room, friends with tired eyes, I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
My God I thought you were someone to rely on. Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
Cadd9 Am7 Dm Dm7Maj Dm7
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart, a man undercover but you tore me apart oooh
G
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again
CHORUS 3
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special)
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (special)
Cadd9 Am7 Dm Dm7Maj Dm7
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart (gave you my heart) a man undercover but you tore me apart
G
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again
Cadd9 Am7
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away (you gave it away)
Dm Dm7Maj Dm7 G
This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special (special)
Home » The Moon Loungers » Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas
Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas. Kategori Artis :
The Moon Loungers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Moon Loungers - Last Christmas dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)