INTRO
Am Am Am Am
F F F Riff 2x
Am
'Cause I know that time has numbered my days
F F Riff 2x
And I'll go along with ev'rything you say
Am
But I'll ride home laughing, look at me now
F F Riff 2x
And the walls of my town, they come crumbling down
Am
And my ears hear the call of my unborn sons
F F Riff 2x
And I know their choices color all I've done
Am
But I'll explain it all to the watchman's son
F F Riff 2x
And I ain't ever lived a year better spent in love
F G Am C
'Cause I'll know my weakness, know my voice
F G Am C G G G G
And I'll believe in grace and choice
F G Am C
And I know perhaps my heart is farce
F G Am C G G G G
But I'll be born without a mask
Woo!
Riff 2x
Am
Like the city that nurtured my greed and my pride
F F Riff 2x
I stretched my arms into the sky
Am
I cry Babel! Babel! Look at me now
F F Riff 2x
Then the walls of my town, they come crumbling down
Am
You ask where will we stand in the winds that will howl
F F Riff 2x
As all we see will slip into the cloud
Am
So come down from your mountain and stand where we've been
F F Riff 2x
You know our breath is weak and our body thin
Am F C
Press my nose up to the glass around your heart
Am F C
I should've known I was weaker from the start
Am F C G F
You'll build your walls and I will play my bloody part
C G C
To tear, tear them down
Am F C
Well I'm gonna tear, tear them down
F G Am C
'Cause I know my weakness, know my voice
F G Am C G G G G
And I'll believe in grace and choice
F G Am C
And I know perhaps my heart is farce
F G Am C G G G G
But I'll be born without a mask
Outro:
Home » Mumford And Sons » Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel
Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel. Kategori Artis :
Mumford And Sons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mumford And Sons - Babel dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)