Intro: A-E-F#m-E- x6
Verse 1:
D
I'm taking off
Heading out of
A E F#m E
this town
D
Get this plane off
the ground And
A E F#m E
safely set it down
D
We had our first
E
fight late last
A
night I watched
her walk right
F#m
out the door She
Bm
said she needed
something more
Chorrus 1:
A
More laughter
E
more tears
F#m E/G#
More rea-sons
A C#m
more cheers
D
More everything
E
in all the
A E F#m E x2
ways and more
Verse 2:
D(hold)
I'm taking off
Maybe I'll bum
A E F#m E
a ride
D
I'll turn with the
tide And spend
A E F#m E
my nights outside
D
The chance I had
E
just passed me by
A
Cause now my girls
F#m
began to cry
Bm
She said she need
something more
Chorus 2:
A E
More laughter more
F#m E/G#
tears More rea-sons
A C#m
more cheers More
D E
kissing in the car
A
More staring at
A
the stars More colors
E
outside the lines
F#m E/G# A C#m
More undivi---ded time
D E
More everything in all
F#m(hold)
the ways and more
Interlude: A-- x4
Bridge:
A
More everything in
C#m F#m
every way Every
Bm
second of the day
D
And every thought that's
E F#m E/G# A C#m
played out in my mind
D
You're everything that
E F#m E/G# A C#m
I've been trying to find
D
You're everything that
E A E F#m E x3, A Bm D E
I've been trying to find
Chorus 3:
A E
More laughter more
F#m E/G#
tears More rea-sons
A C#m
more cheers More
D E
kissing in the car
A
More staring at
A
the stars More colors
E
outside the lines
F#m E/G# A C#m
More undivi---ded time
D E
More everything in all
F#m E/G# A C#m
the ways and more
D E
More everything in all
A E F#m E x3, D E A(hold) A(hold)
the ways and more
Home » Mxpx » Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything
Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything. Kategori Artis :
Mxpx
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mxpx - More Everything dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)