Intro: Dwell on F#m for a while, then F#m E D F#m
F#m E
Well I've walked these streets, a virtual stage it seemed to me
D F#m
make-up on their faces actors took their place next to me.
F#m E
Well I've walked these streets in a Carnival of sites to see
D F#m
All the cheap thrill seekers the vendors and the dealers, they crowded around me
A E
Have I been blind, have I been lost, inside myself and my own mind
D F#m
Hypnotized, mesmerized, by what my eyes have seen
F#m E
I've walked these streets in a spectacle of wealth and poverty
D F#m
In the diamond market the scarlet welcome carpet that they’ve just rolled out for me
F#m E
and I've walked these streets, in the madhouse asylum they can be
D F#m
where a wild and misfit profit, a traffic island star and he raves of saving me
A E
Have I been blind, have I been lost inside myself and my own mind
D F#m
Hypnotized, mesmerized, by what my eyes have seen
A E
Have I been wrong, have I been wise to shut my eyes and play along
D F#m D E
Hypnotized, paralyzed, by what my eyes have found, by what my eyes have seen,
F#m
What they have seen
SOLO: F#m E D F#m F#m E D F#m
A E D
Have I been blind , have I been lost
A E D
Have I been wrong have I been wise, have I been strong,
A E D
Have I been hypnotized, mesmerized, by what my eyes have found
F#m D E
In that great street carnival
A E D
Have I been blind, have I been lost,
A E D
have I been wrong, have I been wise, have I been strong
A E D
Have I been hypnotized, mesmerized, by what my eyes have found
F#m D E F#m
In that great street Carnival, in that Carnival
Home » Natalie Merchant » Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival
Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival. Kategori Artis :
Natalie Merchant
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Natalie Merchant - Carnival dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)