C
I've got shadows in hiding
F
Way down inside me
C G C C
Sometimes they work to the surface
C
In just the right lighting
F
You can see them beside me
C G C C7
Well I swear, I don't let 'em out on purpose
Am Dm
Excuse me from the table
E7 F
It's just I'm not able
C G C C7
To swallow my throat song here tonight
Am Dm
Like something is broken
E7 F
Don't mind my choking
C G C C7
On the words I should never have thought
[Chorus]
F
Please forgive me
C
For the sinner I am
G
Treat me like a child
C C7
As I'm half a man
F
But please forgive me
C G Am
I stepped on the line in the sand
F G C
Now I'm trying just as hard as I can
C
I've got darkness below me
F
I need you to show me
C G C C
The way that I should behave
C
I been in my closet
F
I shut it and locked it
C G C C7
Let me out, give me my chain, I'll be your slave
Am Dm
I've got rooms full of questions
E7 F
Quite a collection
C G C C7
But answers, I have only a few
Am Dm
Well, I could use your help
E7 F
Clearing off these shelves
C G C C7
And maybe find just a little bit of truth
[Chorus]
F
Please forgive me
C
For the sinner I am
G
Treat me like a child
C C7
As I'm half a man
F
But please forgive me
C G Am
I stepped on the line in the sand
F G C C7
Now I'm trying just as hard as I can
F G C C7
Oh, I'm trying just as hard as I can
F G C C7
Lord, I'm trying just as hard as I can
Home » Parker Millsap » Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me
Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me. Kategori Artis :
Parker Millsap
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Parker Millsap - Forgive Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)