INTRO: C Bb F A7 Dm G Am Dm G C
VERSE 1:
C F
I met you at the swamp
C G
We found out our love for Shrek was the same
C F
I guess our love just wasn't meant to last
C G C G7
You left my life as quickly as you came
CHORUS:
C Bb
Shrek is love yea Shrek is life
F A7
I'm cutting onions with a knife
Dm G Am
But what makes me cry now is the thought of you
Dm G C G7
Baby can't you tell I'm not ogre you
VERSE 2:
C F
You tore through all these layers to my heart
C G
My face is turning from green to blue
C F
I just want to hide inside a castle
C G C G7
I feel like Farquaad without you
CHORUS:
C Bb
Shrek is love yea Shrek is life
F A7
I'm cutting onions with a knife
Dm G Am
But what makes me cry now is the thought of you
Dm G C G7
Baby can't you tell I'm not ogre you
BRIDGE:
Am C
Last night I got myself some ooonions
G F
And uttered a prayer to the ogrelord
Am C
I just wanna fix this lonesomeness
G F
I just wanna fix my soul
Am C
Then a strong scent of onions crept across the room
G F
And I heard a loud belch: Better out than in
Am C
He said don't worry laddeh
C
It'll be alright
G F
True love will find you in the end
Fm
Then you knocked on my door
G
THEN YOU KNOCKED ON MY DOOOOOOR
OUTRO:
C Bb
Shrek is love yea Shrek is life
F A7
He brought you back into my life
Dm G C
We were married in the swamp come June
Dm G C
Babe you know I could never get ogre you
Dm G Am
BABE YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER GET OGRE YOU
Dm G C
BABY I NEVER WANNA GET OGRE YOU
Home » Pat Malone » Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You
Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You. Kategori Artis :
Pat Malone
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Pat Malone - Cant Get Ogre You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)