VERSE 1:
G A Em C
I'm sittin' here wonderin' if I'll ever breathe again
G D C
Cause all of the air is gone from the room
G A
And the space I've carved out
Em C
for the hurt and the doubt
G D C
is overflowing and will fill me up soon
CHORUS 1:
C G D C
Oh sweetheart you know that I love you the best
G D C
And I would do anything that you asked me
G B G D
The dark is strong, I feel it coming on
G D C
And I don't know if I'll ever break free
BRIDGE:
G D G C G D C G
VERSE 2:
G A Em C
Relax, relax, it ain't come to that
G D C
It's just this weight I've got up on my chest
G A Em C
And goodness knows that though it comes and it goes
G D C
Each time it does it leaves me with less
CHORUS 2:
C G D C
Oh sweetheart you know that I love you the best
G D C
And I would do anything that you ask me
G B G D
The dark is bold, I feel it taking hold
G D C
And I don't know if I'll ever break free
Home » Patrick Park » Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free
Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free. Kategori Artis :
Patrick Park
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Patrick Park - Break Free dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)