Intro
G C
Verse 1
G C
If you could see me now the one who
D G
Said that she'd rather roam
C D
The one who said she'd rather
G C D G
Be alone if you could only see me now
Verse 2
G7 C
If I could hold you now just for a
D G
Moment if I could really make you mine
C D G
Just for a while turn back the hands of time
C D G G7
If I could only hold you now
Chorus
C D G C
I've been too long in the wind too long in the rain
Am D G G7
taking any comfort that I can
C D G C
Looking back and longing for the freedom of my chains
Am D G
And lying in your loving arms again
Verse 3
G C
If you could hear me now singing
D G
Somewhere through the lonely night
C D G
Dreaming of the arms that held me tight
C D G
If you could only hear me now
Chorus
C D G C
I've been too long in the wind too long in the rain
Am D G G7
taking any comfort that I can
C D G C
Looking back and longing for the freedom of my chains
Am D G
And lying in your loving arms again
Coda
C D G
I can almost feel your loving arms again
C D G
I can almost feel your loving arms again
Home » Paul Heaton » Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms
Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms. Kategori Artis :
Paul Heaton
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Paul Heaton - Loving Arms dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)