Intro:
Ebm F# B F# Db
Ebm F# B
Ebm F# B F# Db
Celebrate now your fathers died
Ebm F# B
Child, you no longer have to hide.
Ebm F# B F# Db
Demonstrate how your mother cried
Ebm F# B
Child, all those tears she'd hide behind.
Db Ebm B
The good time rags have all begun.
Db Ebm B
Requiems have all been sung.
Ebm F# B
But how I'll miss you and I'll
B F# Ebm
Try to forget you.
Ebm F# B
How I'll miss you for a while.
Ebm F# B F# Db
Liberate, from the cat O'nines
Ebm F# B
Undo every blade he tied.
Ebm F# B F# Db
Consolidate all the promises he made,
Ebm F# B
Lay them on his cold grave with your mothers flowers.
Db Ebm B
The good time rags have all begun.
Db Ebm B
Requiems have all been sung.
Ebm F# B
But how I'll miss you and I'll
B F# Ebm
Try to forget you.
Ebm F# B
How I'll miss you for a while.
Ebm F# B
For a while.
Bbm
Forget me,
F#
Forget you,
B
Let me forget you
Ebm F# B
Let me forget you for a while
Ebm F# B
But how I'll miss you and I'll
B F# Ebm
Try to forget you.
Ebm F# B
How I'll miss you for a while.
Home » Paul Thomas Saunders » Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems
Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems. Kategori Artis :
Paul Thomas Saunders
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Paul Thomas Saunders - Good Time Rags And Requiems dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)