Intro:
Bm Em Bm Em
Bm Em C
Bm Em Bm Em
Bm Em C
Verse 1:
Bm Em Bm Em
I guess you feel hurt, well I'm feeling hurt too
Bm Em C
Feel free to blame me, if you don't already do
Bm Em Bm Em
But I want you to know that I'd change if I could
Bm Em C
I wanna make sure that that's well understood
Chorus:
G Bm Em
The night, a journey through dark towards light
G Bm Em
Despite your glowing eyes this is night
D Em C D Em C
And all is calm, we're safe, we're warm
G
The night
Bm Em Bm Em
Bm Em C
Verse 2:
Bm Em Bm Em
I guess you feel lost well I'm feeling lost too
Bm Em C
Feel free to hate me if you don't already do
Bm Em Bm Em
But I want you to know that I've always been true
Bm Em C
If you promise to help me then I will help you through
Chorus:
G Bm Em
The night, this journey through dark towards light
G Bm Em
Despite your glowing eyes this is night
D Em C D Em C
And all is calm, all is calm
G
The night
Bm Em
Let's make sure that we'll do what's right
G
The night
Bm Em
This journey through black towards white
D Em C D Em C
And all is calm, we're safe, we're warm
G
The night
Outro:
G Bm Em
G Bm Em
D Em C
D Em C
G
Home » The Perishers » Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night
Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night. Kategori Artis :
The Perishers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Perishers - The Night dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)