Intro- Dmaj
G B7 C G F C Dmaj
Take me to another place she said, take me to another time
G B7 C G F C D A C (WALK DOWN A-G)
Run with me across the oceans, float me on a silver cloud
G C G C
If I could I would, but I don't know how, if I could I would, but I don't know how
Bm C Dmaj C (WALK DOWN A-G)
If I could I would, and I'd take you now
G B7 C G F C Dmaj
Stay with me till time turns over, I wanna feel me feet leave the ground
G B7 C G F C D A C (WALK DOWN A-G)
Take me where the whispering breezes, can lift me up and spin me around
G C G C
If I could I would, but I don't know how, if I could I would, but I don't know how
Bm C D
If I could I would, and I'd take you now
A C G
Hear you laughing as we go
D A C G
Flipping backwards through the doors and through the windows
D A C A
I'm melting into nothing
G C G C
If I could I would, but I don't know how, if I could I would, but I don't know how
Bm C D A C
If I could I would, and I'd take you now
G C G C
If I could I would, but I don't know how, if I could I would , but I don't know how
Bm C D C (WALK DOWN A-G)
If I could I would, and I'd take you now
G C G C Bm
D A C G
If I could I would..... but I don't know how
D A C G
If I could I would.....but I don't know how
D A C G A C (WALK DOWN A-G, END ON G)
If I could I would....but I don't know how
Home » Phish » Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could
Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could. Kategori Artis :
Phish
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Phish - If I Could dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)