Intro: G A G/B A/C#
G A G/B A/C#
G A G/B A/C# G A G/B A/C#
Though I've tried before to tell her, of the feelings I have for her in my heart
G A G/B A/C# D ( G A D )x3
Every time that I come near her, I just lose my nerve as I've done from the start
NC A D A D
Every little thing she does is magic, everything she do just turns me on
A D A Bb F G A G/B A/C#
Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on
G A G/B A/C# G A G/B A/C#
Do I have to tell the story, of a thousand rainy days since we first met?
G A G/B A/C# D ( G A D )x3
It's a big enough umbrella, but it's always me that ends up getting wet
NC A D A D
Every little thing she does is magic, everything she do just turns me on
A D A Bb F Bb F
Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on
Bb Am Gm7 Am
I resolve to call her up, a thousand times a day
Gm7 Am Bb Am
And ask her if she'll marry me in some old fashioned way
Bb C Bb C
But my silent fears have gripped me, long before I reach the phone
Bb C Bb C D G A D
Long before my tongue has tripped me, must I always be alone?
NC A D A D
Every little thing she does is magic, everything she do just turns me on
A D A D
Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on
A D A D
Every little thing she does is magic, everything she do just turns me on
A D A Bb F Gm7 Am
Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on
Bb F D
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
Bb F Gm7 Am
And do every thing, every little thing, every little thing, every little thing
Bb F D
Every little, every little, every little, every little thing she does
Bb F Gm7 Am
Every little thing she does, every little thing she does
Bb F D
Every little thing she does, thing she does is magic
Bb F Gm7 Am Bb F D
Eee oh oh....
Home » The Police » Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic. Kategori Artis :
The Police
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)