Fmaj7 Cmaj7 Asus2
Pull the shades, lock the door
E Fmaj7
Somebody is looking for vo-vo
Cmaj7 Asus2
She don't wanna come out to-day
E Fmaj7
She would rather stay inside and play
Cmaj7 Asus2
All day, she'll stay
E Fmaj7
Holding all her children in her arms
Cmaj7 Asus2
A-way from harm
E
It's all she ever wanted
E Am E
I was only just be-ginning to say
Am E
All the things that couldn't be said
Am E Am
Then they come and take you a-way...aaay
Fmaj7 C G Am
I love you, I love you, I don't care, who hears me
Fmaj7 C G Am
I know that it's uncool to say it, it's just that
Fmaj7 C G Am
I'm tired of trying to find different ways to say that
Fmaj7 C G Am
I love you, I love you, it's all that i'm feeling
Fmaj7 Cmaj7 Asus2
Someone please shed some light
E Fmaj7
Where is the narr-ator in my life
Cmaj7 Asus2
Maybe he doesn't know where i've fled
E Fmaj7
Running through the city in my head
Cmaj7 Asus2 E
I shed, re-gret
E Am E
Now I see the credits roll at the end
Am E
This movie can't be over, not yet
Am E Am
There's no happy ending, the one's..one's dead
Fmaj7 C G Am
I love you, I love you, I don't care, who hears me
Fmaj7 C G Am
I know that it's uncool to say it, it's just that
Fmaj7 C G Am
I'm tired of trying to find different ways to say that
Fmaj7 C G Am
I love you, I love you, it's all that i'm feeling
Just let it flow
Let it flow
Home » Population 1 » Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow
Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow. Kategori Artis :
Population 1
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Population 1 - Flow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)