Intro:
F#(m)
F#m D Bm E [x2]
A D Bm D
You fit perfectly to me in the loneliness, melt this curse away
A D Bm D
Though I'll never know your name I'll cry for you the same
A D Bm D
You fit perfectly to me in the loneliness, melt this curse away
A D Bm E
Though I'll never know your name I'll cry for you the same
[x2]
F#m D Bm E
F#m D Bm E
You fit perfectly to me in the loneliness, melt this curse away
D A Bm
Though I'll never know your name I'll cry for you the same
A Dbm F#m
You fit perfectly to me in the loneliness, melt this curse away
A D E
Though I'll never know your name I'll cry for you the same
[x4]
F#m D Bm E
A
F#m
Melt this curse away
A
F#m
Cry for you the same
[x4]
A F#m
F#m E Bm A Bm A
Don't move so lightly, static snow, that is your memory
F#m E D A Bm E
Although I know we'll never meet you're in every part of me
A E F#m E
You fit perfectly to me in the loneliness, melt this curse away
D F#m E D A Bm
Though I'll never know your name I'll cry for you the same
A
Home » Porter Robinson » Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow
Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow. Kategori Artis :
Porter Robinson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)