D/F# Em9 G D/F#
D/F# Em9 G G
D/F# Em9
And all the kids now, they come runnin'.
G D/F#
It's the weekend. It's the weekend.
D/F# Em9
And all the parents, they keep callin'.
G G
But there's no answer, 'cause it's the weekend.
D/F# Em9 G D/F#
D/F# Em9 G G
D/F# Em9
Working class to the bone, and I know your tired of hearing it.
G D/F#
It's the weekend. It's the weekend.
D/F# Em9
This right here is the D.O. proletariat.
G G
It's the weekend. Come on the weekend.
D F#
Hell yeah, I just got paid.
D B
It's time to get this started.
A G
Wait 'till I stake my claim.
F# D
Forget that I was ever your whipping boy.
D F#
Tonight, I might just lose my way.
D B
But, I'll never get down-hearted.
A G
Good friends keep enemies at bay.
F# D D/F#
Forget that I was ever your whipping boy.
D/F# Em9 G D/F#
D/F# Em9 G G
D/F# Em9
And all the kids now, they come runnin'.
G D/F#
It's the weekend. It's the weekend.
D/F# Em9
And all the parents, they keep callin'.
G G
But there's no answer, 'cause it's the weekend.
D F#
Hell yeah, I just got paid.
D B
It's time to get this started.
A G
Wait 'till I stake my claim.
F# D
Forget that I was ever your whipping boy.
D F#
Tonight, I might just lose my way.
D B
But, I'll never get down-hearted.
A G
Good friends keep enemies at bay.
F# D D/F#
Forget that I was ever your whipping boy.
C# A F#
We'll rest when we're old, should do as we're told.
D C#
But I just can't help it, I'll reach for the stove.
A F#
The night closes in, now for the second act.
D C#
Tell our friends, "go ahead
Home » Priory » Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend
Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend. Kategori Artis :
Priory
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Priory - Weekend dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)