Em G
This place has been forgotten
Em G
A relic of the road
Em G
And I am on my own
It seems I was only dreaming
Of a life that never ends
To say goodbye is the hardest part
So farewell my friends
We shall be reminded
Of adventures that we shared
While the storm rages around us
And the wind begins to tear
Bridge/Chorus:
Am Em Am G
Down the door, Down the door
Em G
We will never know if there was more
Just give me one last morning
With a sword still in my hand
And I'll slay all them giants
Save the princess from this land
But I am not your Lionheart
I am just a fool
Who made believe I was a king
But forgot I had to rule
Bridge/Chorus: (Strumming)
Am Em
Through all the darkest hour
Am G
Chasing the setting sun
But I am ashamed of what I've become
This time I fear we've gone to far
This time I know they've won *End on Bass note of G
Home » The Protomen » Kunci Gitar The Protomen
Kunci Gitar The Protomen
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Protomen :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Protomen"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Protomen. Kategori Artis :
The Protomen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Protomen dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)