Intro: E C# A F#
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Cracks in the ceiling crooked pictures in the hall
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Counting and breathing I'm leaving here tomorrow
E C# A F# E C# A F#
They don't know I'd never do you any good
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Laughing is easy I would if I could
A
Ain't gonna worry
E C#m A
Just live till you die, wanna drown
E C#m A
With nowhere to fall into the arms of someone
E C#m A
There's nothing to save I know
E C#m A
You live till you die
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m
Live till you die
E C# A F#
E C# A F#
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Loosing a feeling, that I couldn't give away
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Counting and breathing, disappearing in the fade
E C# A F# E C# A F#
They don't know, I'd never do you any good
E C# A F# E C# A F#
Stopping and staying, I would if I could
A
But I ain't gonna worry
E C#m A
Just live till you die, wanna drown
E C#m A
With nowhere to fall into the arms of someone
E C#m A
There's nothing to save I know
E C#m A
You live till you die
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m
Live till you die
A
But I ain't gonna worry
E C#m A
Just live till you die, wanna drown
E C#m A
With nowhere to fall into the arms of someone
E C#m A
There's nothing to save I know
E C#m A
You live till you die
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m A
Live till you die, (I know)
E C#m
Live till you die
Home » Queens Of The Stone Age » Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade
Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade. Kategori Artis :
Queens Of The Stone Age
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Queens Of The Stone Age - In The Fade dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)