F
F Dm Gm C
Gingerly our silhouettes walk parallel
F Dm Gm C
Beneath a sea of desperate electric energy
Dm F
And in spite of my greatest resistance
Dm F
The feeling is marked with persistence
Dm F
I'm drowning in your existence
Gm C
Cascading about, we will soon figure out that we're
F Dm Gm C Gm
Aimlessly pacing the streets just to be together
F A
A# Dm
I'll write you a thunderstorm
Dm F
So forlorn it echoes and
A# Dm
Shatters everything you fear
Dm C
You're too dear to let go
F Dm Gm C
Fervent clouds; through bleary eyes and weary minds we
F Dm Gm C
Think aloud as distant reflections pass us by
Dm F
And with you, girl, my mind's in a clamor
Dm F
Resonant words are but stammers
Dm F
I think I just might be enamored
Gm C
Its times like these that I notice the breeze is
F Dm Gm C Gm
Drifting 'round like two souls drifting around tonight
F A
A# Dm
Streetlights cut through the night mist
Dm F
A light kiss: extinguish
A# Dm
The fire building inside me
Dm F
Just guide me to your lips and
A# Dm
I'll write you a thunderstorm
Dm F
So forlorn it echoes and
A# Dm
Shatters everything you fear
Dm F
You're too dear to let go
A# Dm
If all of the earth were to disappear
Dm F
I'd still be walking around with you here
A# Dm
Dreaming of darkness far away
Dm C
Just relay your smile
Home » The Rare Occasions » Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes
Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes. Kategori Artis :
The Rare Occasions
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Rare Occasions - Silhouettes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)