[G] The moon hung high? in the [Em] canopy of sky
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] The coastline neared? and the [Em] deckhands cheered
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] The mast stood tall? like the [Em] best of us all
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] I thought of the clear light?on your [Em] hands and on the wood
[C] In a church? in Saskatchewan
[G] [A]
[G] On the shore appeared men? like a [Em] welcoming parade
[C]Banners, flags, and arsenal [G]
[G] But they were not what they [Em] appeared to be? as their white flags fell
[C] Banners, flags, and arsenal [G]
[G] I looked up at the moon? and at the [Em] water down below
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] I tried to remember things? that the [Em] pastor used to say
[C] In a church? in Saskatchewan
[G] [A] [G] [A]
[Dm] Everyone raced onto the [C] deck [Am] [C]
[Dm] I tried to shoot but I just wretched [C] [Am] [C]
[Dm] We must wrestle back what we had sown [C] [Am] [C]
[Dm] We must wrestle back what we had left [C] [Am]
[G] I could not fire, and I [D] don't know [G] why
[C] Then I knew the truth [G]
[G] I felt I got what [D] I de [G] served
[C] Then I knew the truth
[G] [Em] [C] [G]
[G] [Em] [C] [G]
[G] I lay on the deck? as the [Em] cannon balls soared by overhead
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] The hull gave in? water came [Em] rushing in across the deck
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] I thought of the farm? and the [Em] work to be done
[C] Home Caroline Home [G]
[G] I thought of the clean light? and the [Em] places that we'd hide
[C] In a church? in Saskatchewan
[G] [A] [G] [A]
[Dm] Everyone raced onto the [C] deck [Am] [C]
[Dm] I tried to shoot but I could not [C] [Am] [C]
[Dm] We must wrestle back what we had sown [C] [Am] [C]
[Dm] We must wrestle back what we had left [C] [Am]
[G] I could not fire, and I [D] don't know [G] why
[C] Then I knew the truth [G]
[G] I felt I got what [D] I de [G] served
[C] Then I knew the truth
[G] [A] [G] [A]
[G] [A] [G] [A]
end on [G]
Home » Rheostatics » Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan
Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan. Kategori Artis :
Rheostatics
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Rheostatics - Saskatchewan dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)