Yeah, you might have somebody
C D
No, but you don't got me
G
Oh, but you’re thinkin' 'bout it
C D
Yeah, it's so easy to see
G
I won't tell nobody
C D
Nobody's gonna tell on me
G
We both know it baby
C D
Exactly what this could be
Am C A
But sometimes you can't hide
D
The way you feel inside
G Em
Your love is the only thing
D
I can't live without it
Bm C
It's too good not to talk about it
Am
About your love
G C
And I wanna know
Em D
How exactly did I get around it?
G C
How did I ever live without it?
Am
Without your lovin'
C
A little bit of lovin'
D
Beats a whole lot of nothing at all
[INTERLUDE:] G C G Em G C (G Em Am)
G
You've got this thing about you
C D
And that thing is just what I need
G
You deserve a little something better
C D
And I'll be waiting patiently
G
I've been thinking 'bout our life together
C D
Even if it's the death of me
G
And I know I'll never live forever
C D
¬¬¬But I don’t wanna wait and see
Am C A
But sometimes you can't hide
D
The way you feel inside
G Em
Your love is the only thing
D
I can't live without it
Bm C
It's too good not to talk about it
Am
About your love
G C
And I wanna know
Em D
How exactly did I get around it?
G C
How did I ever live without it?
Am
Without your lovin'
C
A little bit of lovin'
D
Beats a whole lot of nothing at all
[INTERLUDE:] G Em D G C A G C A G C A D
G
I could be¬¬
C
The only thing that you'd ever need
G
I could be
C
Something that you don't wanna leave
G C
Let me be the one that's gonna make you believe
G C G
That you were really made for me
Em
Your love is the only thing
D
I can't live without it
Bm C
It's too good not to talk about it
Em
About your love
G C
And I wanna know
Em D
How exactly did I get around it?
G C
How did I ever live without it?
Am
Without your lovin'
C
A little bit of lovin'
D
Beats a whole lot of nothing at all
G Em
Your love is the only thing
D
I can't live without it
Bm C
It's too good not to talk about it
Am
About your love
G C
And I wanna know
Em D
How exactly did I get around it?
G C
How did I ever live without it?
Am
Without your lovin'
C
A little bit of lovin'
D
Beats a whole lot of nothing at all
Home » A Rocket To The Moon » Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All
Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All. Kategori Artis :
A Rocket To The Moon
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar A Rocket To The Moon - Nothing At All dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)