Intro: A
D A
The Birds don't come, like they Used to do
D E
I forget the seed, like you Never did
D A
standing On the porch, when I Drove away
F#m E
I was watching you, from a Mile away
F#m E
I could see, your little scar
F#m A
On your knee, by the Hem of your summer dress
F#m E
No matter where I go, no matter how far
F#m A
I can see, your little scar
D A
I Drove back, to the Mexican place
D E
We used to go, on Saturdays
D A
but it Wasn't there, just Weeds and stone
F#m E
Just like us, Gone is gone
F#m E
but I could see, your little scar
F#m A
On your knee. by the Hem of your summer dress
F#m E
No matter where I go, no matter how far
F#m A
I can see, your little scar
Instrumental
D A D E
D A
your "molling" eyes, your Flowered sheets
D E
your Winter hat, and your Broken shells
D A
your Old tee-Shirts, and your Laugh like rain
F#m E
and your Little scar, on Your leg
F#m E
your Little scar, on Your cheek,
F#m E
and the Other one, you never Wanted me,
A
to See
Home » Rod Picott » Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar
Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar. Kategori Artis :
Rod Picott
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Rod Picott - Little Scar dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)