D
I stood and watched an eagle fly
C G/B Bb
spread his wings and soar across the sky
Bb C D
so gracefully he flew
G D/F# Em D Bm
Ri- - - sing effortlessly
G A D
I wanted to know just how to be free
Tiny fingers curled round mine
perfectly formed - newborn - the image of two
Infinite mystery I wanted to know where life comes from
A A/G
What human intellect cant sway
Bm Bm/A G
Must be explained away
F C G
Earth wisdom religions of men
A A/G Bm Bm/A G
Searched without end to fill the spirit housed within
F C A
simplicity of God somehow escapes man
I reached for the eternal one
Creation He was waiting to reveal His purpose in me
He said this is where life begins
I made your spirit to glide on the wind
Em A7
Come lets fly on the wind
Come on lets fly on the wind
C G/B Bb C D
On the wind on the wind on the wind
Home » Russ Taff » Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song
Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song. Kategori Artis :
Russ Taff
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Russ Taff - Eagle Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)