C G
No, I don't understand
Am
How I held it together
F
Before I could hold your hand
C G
And I can't, I can't recall
Am
If I knew who I was before
F
You knew me flaws and all
G Am F
Whoooooaaa, feels like a
G Am
lifetime agooooooooo
F Fm
And do you know?
C
Who did I used to be?
G
How was there ever me without you?
F
Don't want to ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
C
Baby I can't believe
G
I ever lived or breathed without you
F
Don't let me ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
C G
Lost at sea, I found your shore
Am
And I can't crumble back to the man
F
That I was before
C G
You're all I am, I'm only this
Am
Since my world was reset
F
For the better at our first kiss
G Am F
Whoooooaaa, the only world
G Am
that I knoooooooow
F Fm
Is yours alone
C
Who did I used to be?
G
How was there ever me without you?
F
Don't want to ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
C
Baby I can't believe
G
I ever lived or breathed without you
F
Don't let me ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
Am
And what did I dream about
E
before I knew
your face?
Am D
In this empty world how did I fill that space?
F
It's now as though I've always known you'd be
B
the one
Am G
To change my life and make the man
F Fm
That I've become, I've become
C
Who did I used to be?
G
How was there ever me without you?
F
Don't want to ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
C
Baby I can't believe
G
I ever lived or breathed without you
F
Don't let me ever be without you
Fm
Without you, me without you
C G
No, I don't understand
Am
How I held it together
F
Before I could hold your hand
Home » Sam Tsui » Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You
Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You. Kategori Artis :
Sam Tsui
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sam Tsui - Me Without You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)