[intro]
F (2) G Em Am F G Em Em
[verse]
F G Em Am F G Em Am
Oh baby when you're next to me, I feel like I'm in ecstasy Uuh-uh
F G Em Am Dm Dm F G
Oh baby when you look my way I hear the things you want to say, Uh-huh
F G Em Am
And when your body moves close to mine, I get the rush I can't describe
F G Em Am
When you get my heart beating like (Oh baby, oh baby)
F G Em Am
You should how to read my mind, Telling you it's about that time
Dm Dm *
And nothing could be better
[Chorus]
F G Em Am F G
I want your sweet talk, Talking to me all night Filling me with love
Em Am F G Em
What's love without your sweet talk? Keep me going, don't stop
Am Dm Dm F G
Till we turn the lights back on Baby, I want you to
F G Em Am F G Em Am
Swee-ee-ee-ee-eet talk to me, Swee-ee-ee-ee-eet talk to me
F G Em Am Dm Dm F G
Swee-ee-ee-ee-eet talk to me, The sweetness on your lips I need a taste of it
[Verse 2]
F G Em Am F G Em Em
No need a better pie, Your sugar always gets me so high Uuh-uh
F G Em Am Dm Dm F G
I don’t need a fantasy, I'm living out in my wildest dreams Yeah-ee-yeah
F G Em Am
When your fingers touch my neck, I start to lose my breath
F G Em Am
And when you kiss me just like that (Oh baby, my baby)
F G Em Am
Cause you know how to read my mind Telling you it's about that time
Dm Dm *
And nothing could be better
[chorus]
[bridge]
F G Em Am F G Em Am F G Em
Ye-ye-yeah-ee-eah Swee-ee-ee-ee-yeah-ee-eah Talk to me Talk to me
Am Dm Dm F *
Talk to me Ooh-aahhh...
[chorus]
Home » Samantha Jade » Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk
Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk. Kategori Artis :
Samantha Jade
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)