Intro: Bm Em Bm G Bm Bm F#m F#m
Bm F#m
You take my love
Bm F#m
You want my soul
D A
I would be crazy to share your life
Bm A
Why can't you see what I am?
D A7 F#m
Sharpen the senses and turn the knife
G B7
Hurt me and you'll understand
Chorus:
Em Bm
I'll never be Maria Magdalena
Em
(You're a creature of the night)
Bm
Maria Magdalena
D
(You're a victim of the fight)
A7
(You need love)
D
Promise me delight
A7 B7
(You need lo-o-o-o-ove)
Chorus:
Em Bm
I'll never be Maria Magdalena
Em
(You're a creature of the night)
Bm
Maria Magdalena
D
(You're a victim of the fight)
A7
(You need love)
D
Promise me delight
A7 B7
(You need lo-o-o-o-ove)
Interlude: Bm Bm Bm Em Bm G
Bm F#m
Why must I lie?
Bm F#m
Find alibis
D A
When will you wake up and realize
Bm A
I can't surrender to you?
D A7 F#m
Play for affection and win the prize
G B7
I know those party games too
Chorus:
Em Bm
I'll never be Maria Magdalena
Em
(You're a creature of the night)
Bm
Maria Magdalena
D
(You're a victim of the fight)
A7
(You need love)
D
Promise me delight
A7 B7
(You need lo-o-o-o-ove)
Chorus:
Em Bm
I'll never be Maria Magdalena
Em
(You're a creature of the night)
Bm
Maria Magdalena
D
(You're a victim of the fight)
A7
(You need love)
D
Promise me delight
A7 B7
(You need lo-o-o-o-ove)
Outro:
Em Bm
Oooh.... Ooooh.... Ooooh....
Em Bm
Oooh.... Ooooh.... Ooooh....
Home » Sandra » Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena. Kategori Artis :
Sandra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sandra - Maria Magdalena dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)