C G
It makes no difference
G7 C
If you're rich or poor
F G C
Or if you're smart or dumb
F C
A woman's place in this old world
D G
Is under some man's thumb
G G7
And if you're born a woman
C
You're born to be hurt
F
You're born to be stepped on, lied to,
C
cheated on and treated like dirt
Dm
Ah, if you're born a woman
G C
You're born to be hurt
C G G7 C
A woman's lot is to give and give
F G C
And go on giving
F C
A woman's got to love and lose
D G
And go on living
G G7
Well, I was born a woman
C
I didn't have no say
F
And when my man finally comes home
C
He makes me glad it happened that way
Dm
Because to be his woman
G C
No price is too great to pay
Dm
Yes, I was born a woman
G C
I'm glad it happened that way
Dm
Oh, I was born a woman
G C
I'm glad it happened that way
Home » Sandy Posey » Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman
Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman. Kategori Artis :
Sandy Posey
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sandy Posey - Born A Woman dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)