Intro
F – Bb – F - C – Dm X2
F Bb F
I don’t care if the house is packed,
C Dm
Or the strings of light are broken.
F Bb F
I don’t care if the gifts are wrapped,
C Dm
Or there’s nothing here to open.
Bb F C Dm
Love is not a toy, and no paper will conceal it.
Bb F C
Love is simply joy that I’m home.
F Bb F
I don’t care if the carpet's stained;
C Dm
we've got food upon our table.
F Bb F
I don’t care if it’s gonna rain,
C Dm
our little room is warm and stable.
Bb F C Dm
Love is who we are, and no season can contain it.
Bb F C
Love would never fall for that.
Bb F Csus C
We sing oooooooooooooooo
Dm C F
Oooooooooooooo
Bb F Bb
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo
F Gm/F F C/F Bb/C C Gm/C C
Let love lead us, love is Christmas.
Mellomspill:
F – Bb – F – C – Dm x2
F Bb F
Why so scared that you’ll mess it up?
C Dm
When perfection keeps you haunted.
F Bb F
All we need is your best my love,
C Dm
that’s all anyone ever wanted.
Bb F C Dm
Love is how we do, let no judgment overrule it.
Bb F C
Love I look to you, and I sing.
Bb F Csus C
Oooooooooooooooooo
Dm C F
Oooooooooooo
Bb F Csus – C
Ooooooooooooooooooooo
Dm C F
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bb F Csus C
Ooooooooooooooooo
F Gm/F F C/F Bb/C C Gm/C C
Let love lead us, love is Christmas.
F Gm/F F C/F Bb/C C Gm/C C
Let love lead us, love is Christmas.
Outro F – Bb – F – C – Dm
F - Bb - F - C - F
Home » Sara Bareilles » Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas
Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas. Kategori Artis :
Sara Bareilles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sara Bareilles - Love Is Christmas dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)