Intro C E7#5 E7 Am D Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Am E7#5 E7
VERSE 1
C E7#5 E7 Am
Can you hear it? This is the sound that love makes
D Dm7
The fingerprint of a snowflake
G7 Cmaj7 Am E7#5 E7
It paints a picture of you
C E7#5 E7 Am
Can you feel it? This is the flavour of sunshine
D Dm7
The way your body it moves mine
G7 Cmaj7 Am E7#5 E7
I can taste you in the coolest raindrops
Chorus
Am E7#5 Am D
One hand in the other unlike any other hand I know
Dm7 G7 Am E7#5 E7
I'm seeing the sun in all the darkest grey skies
VERSE 2
C E7#5 E7 Am
This time I'm going in for the sweetest kill
D Dm7
I'm gonna eat till I get my fill
G7 Cmaj7 Am E7#5 E7
So delicious are my lips on your skin
CHORUS
VERSE 3
Am E7#5 Am
Sweetness, this is the rhythm of thunder
D Dm7
From up above or down under
G7 Dm7 C
I love you
Home » Sarah Mclachlan » Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes
Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes. Kategori Artis :
Sarah Mclachlan
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sarah Mclachlan - The Sound That Love Makes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)