B
B
I can't help but feel a little ill
E
When I think that you might be with somebody else
B
I know that if he's giving you your fill
A E B
You won't find the need or time to call me
B
And I can't help but act a little strange
E
After all this time we don't mean nothing
B
You held me close and cried on holidays
A E B
Now you don't find the need or time to call me
A E B
No you don't find the need or time to call
D E
Don't say that it's not true
D F#
Please don't lie to me I wouldn't lie to you
A E
And don't be surprised when we do
B
Talk like strangers
B
I don't understand if it is true
E
It's all in the past now you've forgotten
B
And if this is all that it means to you
A E B
You won't find the need or time to call me
B
And I won't try to make you feel the same
E
Pain rolls off you quicker every minute, yeah
B
Now I don't even want to hear your name
A E B
Cause you don't find the need or time to call me
A E B
No you don't find the need or time to call
D E
Don't say that it's not true
D F#
Please don't lie to me I wouldn't lie to you
A E
And don't be surprised if I'm not willing to
B
Talk like strangers
D A B
We talk like strangers
D E B
We talk like strangers
D A B
We talk like strangers
D E
I don't want to talk like strangers anymore
Home » School Of Fish » Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers
Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers. Kategori Artis :
School Of Fish
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar School Of Fish - Talk Like Strangers dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)