Intro
G D G/C
Verse
G D G/C G D G/C
Found my fingers up north in the forest of the fern
G D G/C G D G/C
Yeah I blame them woods for all I've learned
G D G/C G D G/C
Well I watched my wits walk west where the money is earned
G D G/C G D G/C
Just to strut my stuff and wait my turn
Chorus
Dm
But I have often thought
C G
These old bones, should go ahead and break if they're gonna
Dm C G
These old shoes should just go on and give out
Dm C G D G/C
They're running the jail for profit these days
G D C
That's what they say
Verse
Lost my lungs long ago in the belly of the beast
Yeah I got my gall from the boys back east
Yeah I sing sweet songs with the throat that belongs to her
Yeah she wears my heart and wears my words
Chorus
Bridge
Bm
Put all the rest in a hollow tree
C
Yeah fill it with cement and let me be
Home » Shakey Graves » Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live
Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live. Kategori Artis :
Shakey Graves
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves - The Donor Blues Live dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)