G D C G
Well, I won’t waste another minute on anyone like you,
G D C G
You’re heartless in your origins and I’m tired and weakened through.
G D C G
And now I’m leaving all my bridges burned and I’m disconnecting ties
G D
I’m screening my position
C G
Cause’ I don’t want you in my life.
Chorus:
D C C G
Sometimes, these people push me around.
D C G
And I’m tired of people keeping me down
Verse 2:
G D
Every city and every town
C G
No matter where I go
G D
Every smile and every frown, oh,
C G
You’re in every show
G D C
And I can’t try to find a haven
G D
Cause’ I can’t wait for you to change
C G
But I’m sure that where I make it,
D C G
All the people are the same.
Chorus:
D C C G
Sometimes, these people push me around.
D C G
And I’m tired of people keeping me down
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4.
Bridge:
G
Da-da-da-da
D
Da-da-da-da-da
C G
Da-da-da-da-da-da
Yeah
G
Da-da-da-da
D
Da-da-da-da-da
C G
Da-da-da-da-da-da
Chorus (key change:)
D (stop playing) C G
Sometimes, these people push me around.
D C G
And I’m tired of people keeping me down
(G, D, C, G)
G D
And you’ve won
C G
I can’t understand where you’re coming from
G D C
Ooh-oooh
G D C
And I’m done… yeah.
Am C G
Does anyone know where I went so wrong?
Home » Sheppard » Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People
Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People. Kategori Artis :
Sheppard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sheppard - These People dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)