E Asus2
Fiona:
E Asus2
I waited all my life
E
Lived it by the book
Asus2 B
Now I know that not my story
E Asus2
You take me as I am
C#m7
Love me as I look
Bsus4 B Bsus2 B
Standing here in all my glo - ry
A E
I am sweetness, I am bratty
A C#m
Im a princess, Im a fatty
A E Bsus2
Im a mess of contradictions in a dress
A E
I am sassy, I am sappy
A C#m
When Im with you, I am happy
G D E
This is my story
Shrek:
G Csus2
You laugh at all my jokes
G
Even though they’re crude
C D
You don’t mind that Im not classy
Both:
G Csus2
We make a perfect pair
Em7
Radiant and rude
Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
So in love and much too gas - sy
C G
We are o - gres, we are scar - y
Fiona, Shrek, and Donkey:
C Em7
We are don - keys, we are hair - y
C G F Dsus2
We have bold and brand-new stories to be told
C G
We will write them, we will tell them
C D/E Em7 Bb
You will hear them, you will smell them
F C
This is our story
(Musical interlude)
F Fmaj7/A Bbadd9 F/A Gm7 F/C C Bb/C
Humpty Dumpty:
Gm F/A
What makes us special
Pinocchio:
Bb
What makes us spe - cial
All:
F/C
What makes us special
Humpty Dumpty:
Bbm7 Ab/C
What makes us special
Pinocchio:
Db
What makes us spe - cial
All:
Ab/C Bbm7b5
What makes us spe - cial makes us strong
D A
We are witches, we are faries
D
We are weirdos
Gingy:
F#m7
Im an Aries
All:
D A G E5
We’re a giant Whitmans Sampler here to try
D A
We are puppets, we are rabbits
D F#m7
We are hobbits with bad habbits
D A E5
We’re a screwy but delighted crazy stew
Bm7 A/C#
We are diff’rent and united
D E#dim F#m
You are us, and we are you
C G D
This is our story
C G D
This is our story
C A D E5
This is our story
Gingy:
(Speaks:)
God bless us! Every one!
All:
D A
The end!
Home » Shrek The Musical » Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale
Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale. Kategori Artis :
Shrek The Musical
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Shrek The Musical - This Is Our Story - Finale dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)