Intro: G
Verse 1:
G
I don't wanna reason, I don't need a meaning.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
G
I don't need an answer, to make me any better.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
Pre-Chorus:
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
I've got no calling; still I get up every morning.
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
Look in my pocket, you can have it if I've got it.
Verse 2:
G
I don't need protecting cause I know I'm gonna get it.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
G
I don't want you messing, I know the hole that I'm in.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
Pre-Chorus:
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
I've got no calling; still I get up every morning.
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
Look in my pocket, you can have it if I've got it.
Chorus:
No chords.
Funny looking angels, funny looking angels.
Funny looking angels, ain't got no money.
Am
We always sick and tired.
Dsus4
We always think it's funny.
Verse 3:
G
I don't wanna reason, I don't need a meaning.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
G
I don't need an answer, to make me any better.
C
Don't say it doesn't matter, say it doesn't matter.
Bridge:
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
I've got no calling; still I get up every morning.
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
Look in my pocket, you can have it if I've got it.
Chorus:
No chords.
Funny looking angels, funny looking angels.
Funny looking angels, ain't got no money.
Am
We always sick and tired.
Dsus4
We always think it's funny.
Chorus:
No chords.
Funny looking angels, funny looking angels.
Funny looking angels, ain't got no money.
Am
We always sick and tired.
Dsus4
We always think it's funny.
Middle eight:
No chords.
We're funny, we're funny, we're funny, we're funny.
We're funny, we're funny, we're funny, we're funny.
We're funny, we're funny, we're funny, we're funny.
We're funny, we're funny, we're funny, we're funny.
Outro:
G
Oooooh, oeeehhhhh ect.
Bridge:
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
I've got no calling; still I get up every morning.
Am Dsus4
How you gonna do it, how you gonna do it now.
G
Look in my pocket, you can have it if I've got it.
Home » Smith And Burrows » Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels
Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels. Kategori Artis :
Smith And Burrows
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Smith And Burrows - Funny Looking Angels dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)