G D EM C* D*
It was well conceived in theory but it doesn’t work in life.
G D Em C* D*
Comrade has to wonder: "is it ever worth the effort?"
G D EM C* D*
Well I don’t know, but I've been told not to hang onto my hope.
G D EM C*D*
Well I don’t know what I've been told and I've been listening all my life.
G D EM
If you're ever less then certain about the world
c* D*
please don’t let the worry make its way into your work
G D EM
and if you would stick up for me and face some adversity,
C* D*
know that I would only do the same.
G D EM C D
Cause it was well conceived in theory but it doesn’t work in life.
G D Em C D
Me I will not write it off not ever having tried.
G D EM C D
Well I don't know, but I've been told not to hang onto my hope.
G D EM C D
Well I don't know what I've been told but these are lies and they get old.
G D EM
So look me in the eyes under expanding winter skies,
C D
you'll find a feeling there that never knows the cold.
G D EM
Look me in the eyes and the skeptic in me dies,
C D
The skeptic is a fool, we are exceptions to the rule.
G D EM
Cause This is our land this is our land I will cross it holding your hands.
C D
From Kursk to Moscow we will not be turned away.
G D EM
This is our land, this is our land, I will cross it holding your hands.
C D
The crocked streets of Petersburg, we are all the same
D---
G D EM
So if you're ever less then certain about the world
C D
please don't let the worry make its way into your work.
G D EM
And if you would stick up for me in the face of great adversity
C D
know that I would do the same know we are the same.
G D EM
If you would stick up for me speak kindly and poetically,
C Em C D
you can be my personal ambassador to the world,
G D EM
and if you're ever less then certain I will be your iron curtain
C G D -G G/F# G-
I will be your Berlin wall, and I will never fall
Home » Soltero » Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song
Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song. Kategori Artis :
Soltero
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Soltero - Communist Love Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)