Em G D
1st Verse: My son John was tall and slim
Em G D
and he had a leg for every limb
Em D
Now he's got no legs at all
Em G D
they're both shot away by cannonball
Em G
Chorus: Hoo-rum rye, fuddle dum-dye
Em G D Em
Whack fol diddle to me hoo-rum rye
Em G D
2nd Verse: Were you drunk or were you blind
Em G D
To leave your two fine legs behind
Em D
It wasn't from walking upon the sea
Em G D
That took your legs from the ground to the knee
Chorus
Em G D
3rd Verse: I wasn't drunk and I wasn't blind
Em G D
To leave my to fine legs behind
Em D
'Twas a cannonball on the fifth of May
Em G D
That took my to fine legs away
Chorus
Em G D
4th Verse: All foreign wars we now renounce
Em G D
'Tween this king of England and that king of France
Em D
I'd rather my legs as they used to be
Em G D
Then the king of Spain and his whole navy
Chorus
Em G D
5th: Verse I was tall and I was slim
Em G D
And I had a leg for every limb
Em D
And now I've got no legs at all
Em G D
You can't win a race with a cannonball
Chorus
Home » St Gregorys Academy » Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John
Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John. Kategori Artis :
St Gregorys Academy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar St Gregorys Academy - Cannonball My Son John dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)