G/A F/A Am7
F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Am7
It's a beggars life, said the Queen of Spain
G/A
But don't tell it to a poor man
F6
'Cause he's got to kill for every thrill
E7+9+5 C D C
The best he can
Am7
Everywhere around me
G/A
I see jealousy and mayhem
Fmaj7 F6
Because no men have all their peace of mind
E7+9+5 C D C
To carry them
Dm7
Well I don't really care
Em7
If it's wrong or if it's right
Fmaj7
But until my ship comes in
Em7 Dm7 G Am7
I'll live night by ni ight
F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Am7
When the joker tried to tell me
G/A
I could cut it in this rube town
Fmaj7 F6
When he tried to hang that sign on me
E7+9+5 C D C
I said Take it down
Am7
When the dawn patrol got to tell you twice
G/A
They're gonna do it with a shotgun
Fmaj7 F6
Yes, I'm cashing in this ten cent life
E7+9+5 C D C
For another one
Dm7
Well I ain't got the heart
Em7
To lose another fight
Fmaj7
So until my ship comes in
Em7 Dm7 G Am7
I'll live night by ni ight
G/A F/A G/A F/A
Am7 F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Am7 F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Dm7
Well I don't really care
Em7
If it's wrong or if it's right
Fmaj7
But until my ship comes in
Em7 Dm7 G Am7
I'll live night by ni ight
F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Night by niiiight
Am7 F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Night by niiiight
Am7 F F6 E7+9+5 C D C
Night by niiiight
Home » Steely Dan » Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night
Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night. Kategori Artis :
Steely Dan
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Steely Dan - Night By Night dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)