Verse 1:
Gm F
Was God smiling
Csus
When He spoke the words
That made the world
Gm F Csus
And did he cry about the flood
Gm F
And what does God's voice sound like
Csus
When He sings, when He's angry
Dm
These are just a few things
Bb
That the angels have on me
Chorus
C C/E
Well, I can't fly
F
At least not yet
Am Bb F
I've got no halo on my head
Am C/G F F/G
And I can't even start to picture Heaven's beauty
C C/E F
But I've been shown the Savior's love
Am Bb F
The grace of God has raised me up
Am C/G F#dim
To show me things the angels long to look into
F C/E
And I know things
Dm Gm
The Angels only wish they knew
Verse 2:
Gm F Csus
I have seen the dark and desperate place
Where sin will take you
Gm F Csus
I've felt loneliness and shame
Gm F Csus
And I have watched the blinding light of grace
Dm
Come breaking through with a sweetness
Bb
Only tasted by the forgiven and redeemed
Chorus:
C C/E
Well, I can't fly
F Am
At least not yet
Bb F
I've got no halo on my head
Am C/G F F/G
And I can't even start to picture Heaven's beauty
C C/E F
But I've been shown the Savior's love
Am Bb
The grace of God has raised me up
F Am C/G F#dim
To show me things the angels long to look into
F C/E
And I know things
Dm Bb F/A Fm/Ab C/G
The Angels only wish they knew
Tag:
D/F# F G
And someday I'll sit down with my angel friends
G
Up in Heaven
Am C/G F
They'll tell me about creation
C/E Dm Gsus
And I'll tell them a story of grace
Home » Stephen Curts Chapman » Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish
Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish. Kategori Artis :
Stephen Curts Chapman
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stephen Curts Chapman - Angels Wish dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)