[INTRO] Em7 Em6 C Em
[VERSE]
Em D
Your knuckles whiten on the wheel
C
The last thing that your hands will feel
C B
Your final flight can't be delayed
Em D
Nowhere, just sky it's so serene
D C
Your pink fat lips let go a scream
C B
You fry and melt I love the scene
[CHORUS]
G D
Sometimes I fantasize
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars they burn below me
G D
Don't these times fill your eyes
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars, they burn below me
D
Are you all alone?
Em D C B
Is anybody home?
[VERSE]
Em D
I'm standing warm against the cold
D C
Now that the flames have taken hold
C B
At least you left your life in style
Em D
And for as far as I can see
D C
Ten twisted grills grin back at me
C B
Bad money dies, I love the scene
[CHORUS]
G D
Sometimes I fantasize
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars they burn below me
G D
Don't these times fill your eyes
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars, they burn below me
D
Are you all alone?
Em
Is anybody home?
[INSTRUMENTAL] Em D C B x4
[CHORUS]
G D
Sometimes I fantasize
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars, they burn below me
G
Don't these times
D
Fill your eyes
C
When the streets are cold and lonely
G
And the cars, they burn below me
D
Are you all alone?
Em Em7 Em6 C Em
Are you made of stone?
Home » The Stone Roses » Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone
Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone. Kategori Artis :
The Stone Roses
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Stone Roses - Made Of Stone dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)