Dm D (x3)
G
D5 D#5 C5 D5
Careful, the heathen wants to play... Do you wanna be saved?
D5 D#5 C5 D5
Someone doesn't feel himself today... What a way to behave
D5 D#5 C5 D5
When does your karma start to disarm your explosive demeanor?
G
It's not a reason to seethe
G
I see you showing your teeth
G
These are the valleys of greed
RIFF
Bb Dm
I can't believe my eyes
Bb Dm
There's a fire across my skies
Bb Dm
There's only so much left
Bb
But what does it matter
C
Everything is shut off
RIFF
D5 D#5 C5 D5
Careful, the medicine's designed to stain, so we can see your veins
D5 D#5 C5 D5
Rose Americana pennies will rain, in the face of the sane
D5 D#5 C5 D5
Better depression builds hungry legends I always imagined
G
the end was here in our sights
G
I never said it was right
G
This is the battle we fight
RIFF
Bb Dm
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
Bb Dm
There's a fire across my skies
Bb Dm
There's only so much left
Bb
But what does it matter
C
Everything is shut off
RIFF
SOLO (chorus chords)
Bb Dm
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
Bb Dm
There's a fire across my skies
Bb Dm
There's only so much left
Bb
But what does it matter
C
Everything is shut off
Home » Stone Sour » Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley
Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley. Kategori Artis :
Stone Sour
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - The Uncanny Valley dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)