Intro: C
Verse:
C F C
I'd give anything to go back, to days I was young
C G C
All the way back to old Panbowl
C F C
I'd sit down on the lake bed, stare at the sun
C G C
Then I'd walk out in the water, let it cleanse my soul
C F C
Spend my days up on quicksand, and, there I would play
C G C
Wild as a rattlesnake, right from the start
C F C
I'd push August in, and, swing all day
C G C
Well, she was the first girl ever broke my heart
Chorus:
F
Miss the days when this old life
C
Was free from all this pain and strife
C G
And all... the sorrow it has brung
F
I'd give anything to go
C F
All the way back to Panbowl
C G C
All the way back to days when I was young
Verse:
C F C
Spend my summers hearing stories, about the one that got away
C G C
On the dock down at Watt's bar every, fourth of July
C F C
Uncle Everett was the coolest, never had a word to say
C G C
When he died's the only time I ever seen Papaw cry
C F C
Every Sunday we'd go visit my great grandma Mary Ann
C G C
Lord I cry, just thinking 'bout how good she was to me
C F C
My great granddad Elijah was a, coal mining man
C G C
Not a tooth in his head, but his eyes held the sea
Chorus repeat:
F
Miss the days when this old life
C
Was free from all this pain and strife
C G
And all... the sorrow it has brung
F
I'd give anything to go
C F
All the way back to Panbowl
C G C
All the way back to days when I was young
Instrumental Break:
Am . . . Am . . . C . . . C . . .
Am . . . Am . . . G . . . G . . .
Outro: (single strums)
F C
I'd climb up on High Top, stare out as far as I could see
C G C
At the one and only home my heart has ever known
Home » Sturgill Simpson » Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl
Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl. Kategori Artis :
Sturgill Simpson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sturgill Simpson - Panbowl dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)