(Intro)
Dm G Bb A x2
Dm G Dm G
Feeling better, now that we're through
Dm G Dm G
Feeling better, 'cause I'm over you
Bb C F
I've learned my lesson it left a scar
Dm E A
And now I see how you really are
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good, I'm gonna say it again
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good (mmm)
Dm G Dm G
Broke a heart, who's gentle and true
Dm G Dm G
I left a girl, for someone like you
Bb C F
I'll beg her forgiveness, on bended knee
Dm E A
But I wouldn't blame her if she said to me
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good, I'm gonna say it again
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good mmm no good
Bb C F
If she'll have me we'll start anew
Dm E A
It'll be easy forgetting you
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good, I'm gonna say it again
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good Oh, oh, oh
Dm G Dm G
I found a new girl, baby and I'm going away
Dm G Dm G
Forgetting 'bout you, baby I'm leaving today
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good
G Dm G
Baby, you're no good, I'm gonna say it again
Dm
You're no good
G
You're no good
Dm
You're no good baby
G Dm G D
you're no good
Home » Swinging Blue Jeans » Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good
Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good. Kategori Artis :
Swinging Blue Jeans
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Swinging Blue Jeans - Youre No Good dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)