[INTRO] A D A D
A D A D
I don't know how I got here
A D A D
I knew it wouldn't be easy
A D A D
But your faith in me was so clear
[PRE-CHORUS]
D E C#m D
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
D E C#m D
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
D E F#m
Just look at me now
[CHORUS]
F#m D A
Cause everything starts from something
E F#m
But something would be nothing
D A E F#m
Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me
D A D A D
Where would I be, if you didn't believe
A D
(Believe)
A D A D
Believe...
A D A D
There were days when I was just broken, you know
A D A D
There were nights when I was doubting myself
A D A D
But you kept my heart from falling
[PRE-CHORUS]
D E C#m D
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
D E C#m D
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
D E F#m
Just look at me now
[CHORUS]
F#m D A
Cause everything starts from something
E F#m
But something would be nothing
D A E F#m
Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me
D A D A
Where would I be, if you didn't believe
A A7 D G
[Gospel]
A A7
Where would I be,
D G
If you didn't believe
A A7
Would I know how it feels to
D G A
Touch the sky, if you didn't believe
A7 D G
Believe, believe
[PRE-CHORUS]
D E C#m D
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
D E C#m D
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
D E F#m
Just look at me now
[CHORUS]
F#m D A
Cause everything starts from something
Dm F#m
But something would be nothing
[CHORUS]
F#m D A
Cause everything starts from something
E F#m
But something would be nothing
D A E F#m
Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me
D A D A
Where would I be, if you didn't believe
A D A D A D
Believe...
Home » Tam Duong » Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe
Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe. Kategori Artis :
Tam Duong
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tam Duong - Believe dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)